Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine’s Day according to a 4th Grader

This is Jai-Swag (a self-given nickname) aka Jailynn my nine year old niece. She is my twin, mini me and so many other things. Every morning we wake up early, walk to school and discuss random little topics that are relevant to a girl in the 4th grade. Since Valentine’s Day is coming up she decided she wanted to give me some advice of what to talk about on Twe1ve2. So here is her suggestion…a Valentine’s Day list according to a 4th grader.


  1. Hug
  2. Love
  3. Be friends
  4. Nice
  5. Happy
  6. Smiley
  7. Caring
  8. Peaceful
  9. Friendly
  10. Act like a cute little puppy
  11. Kissy
  12. Be a friends cupid
  13. Laugh out loud
  14. Adorable
That's my nieces list of wonderful things that people should do for Valentine's Day and while I would love for this post to be completely about her it's not. This post is about a giveaway I am doing with some lovely blogger ladies. You'll be able to enter to win $50 towards Chili's and movie tickets. Dinner and a movie? I think YES! So see if you win now!

The Lovely Hosts!



No comments:

Post a Comment