Friday, October 3, 2014

Fashion Friday: Something for the guys

 I rarely spend any time talking about men's clothes but the truth is...I love when a guy can dress well. I don't want to say all women love when guys dresses nice but a lot do.



Similar to women guys get judged on their appearance. We tend to make internal accusations if his hair isn't the way we like, if his clothes are faded, and even the style of clothes he chooses to wear. Whether this is wrong or right isn't up for discussion today (but I don't think anyone should be judged).

Since I do still have an obsession with Polyvore I made a couple of different style suggestions the guys. I don't want you to think I've forgotten about you.A little Something For The GuysJust a bit urbanA hint of sophistication








No comments:

Post a Comment