Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2.0.1.5


Images credited to “New Years Eve 2010 - Dubai Fireworks” by Sarah Ackerman licensed under CC BY 2.0


2014 has been an incredible year for me and I'm hoping 2015 will be just as amazing if not more. I graduated from college, I got an apartment (in my name) with my brother, had one of my blog posts featured on a website, started writing for an online magazine, received a gift card for one of my posts (The Ihop one), most importantly made some amazing blogger friends and was able to share the journey with some amazing friends outside of the blogging world (who don't know it but are going to make it into some pretty funny blog posts).



Outside of all that my blog has grown into something so beautiful that it slightly brings me to tears. So going into the new year I wanted to clean the slate and address some blog topics. My bucket list, my top albums (across all genres) of the year, and my favorite shows that I've become obsessed with.



I never updated everyone on my my Twe1ve2 point bucket list. So basically I hardly did anything on the list but I did accomplish some things.




  1. I watched Sex and the City (SATC) multiple times for 24 hours and drank wine. It wasn't easy but it was accomplished with multiple bottles of wine.

  2. I have worked at Maurices for almost 6 months so I like to believe that's pretty steady and thus a stable job.

  3. Travel to a city I have never been to wasn't too difficult to accomplish. My brother referees football games so I often went with him to rinky dink little towns/cities that no one has ever heard of. We even got lost once which was A LOT of fun.

  4. I also cooked a meal from Pinterest! I made stuffed bell peppers twice and they turned out perfect! My niece loved them and requests for me to make them all the time.

  5. I made it half way to 1000 on my Facebook page so I'm just going to give it an honorable mention that I got over 500 likes.




As far as albums go anyone who has read my blog knows how much I love(d) Banks album Goddess so of course it is going to make it on this list but that wasn't the only album (Mixtapes and Ep's included) I've loved. Here's my top 10 list of albums from 2015 that you might not have listened to but should consider (in no particular order).

  1. Banks-Goddess

  2. Schoolboy Q-Oxymoron

  3. Rick Ross- Mastermind

  4. Kid Cudi- Satellite Flight: The Journey to the Mother Moon

  5. Childish Gambino-STN MTN/ Kaui

  6. JMSN- JMSN (The Blue Album)

  7. Jhene Aiko-Souled Out

  8. J.Cole-Forest Hills Drive

  9. Anthiny King- Black Cassette

  10. K. Michelle-Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart


I could list my favorite show's like that above but I won't because there has really been only one show that has taken over my life and that is New Girl. Have you ever watched it? I mean really watched it Coach is amazing. Schmitt is a riot and Jess is honestly my least favorite (but I still love Zoey).

Thank you to everyone who has been apart of this year and to everyone that is going to be in my future. To those that didn't continue to stay in touch don't worry I'm sure we'll stumble upon each other again one day soon. Happy New year everyone. Talk to you next year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment