Friday, July 11, 2014

Fashion Friday: Audrey Hepburn



Happy Friday! If you haven't heard this is a big weekend for the NBA. Lebron signed with the Cavaliers and Nick Young resigned with the Lakers. I like to believe that Nick resigned because of rapper girlfriend/fashionista Iggy Azalea but you never know. Speaking of fashion it's one of my favorite days of the week, Fashion Friday (everyday is my favorite day)! So what does that mean? It means I will be sharing with you one of my favorite fashion icons of all time and why they're PERFECT.



I have always been a huge fan of Audrey Hepburn. When it comes to fashion she is the definition of a timeless icon. Today, you can still see many women sporting a LBD", fitted pants, and beautiful dresses paired with hats and accessories as you will see throughout this piece.

She wasn't afraid to test the boundaries when it came to fashion and thus has allowed for women to feel more comfortable and confident wearing clothes to fit their silhouette or even a pants suit. She was a natural beauty whom didn't have to wear tons of makeup to look flawless and for that I loved her.

I fell in love with waist belts because she looked amazing in them. They can give the illusion of curves and without Audrey I would have never known this. Audrey is an extremely timeless fashion icon and I'm sure you all feel the same way. Here are a couple of my favorite photos to give you a little fashion inspiration for the weekend.


((Some people hate kitten heels but Audrey looks flawless in these))



((I love Audrey Hepburn in this bold red))





((Audrey Hepburn looks just as stunning without color))




((Audrey reminds us that sometimes we need to show some skin modestly))




Yes you do Audrey...you look very good.


Love,


Ashley Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment