Friday, July 4, 2014

Light up the sky!

Happy 4th of July from me to you. As I might have mentioned I love traveling, going on adventures and just enjoying life. So I figured in honor of the 4th of July I would post about one of my other favorite past times...watching movies! So here is a list of some of my favorite American classics.

American Psycho- Starring Christian Bale

12 American movies with America in the title

American Pie- Starring Jason Biggs etc.

American Beauty- Kevin Spacey

Team America- Starring Trey Parker (and pretty epic puppets)

The Cable Guy- Starring Jim Carey

The Notebook- Starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams

A Walk To Remember- Starring Mandy Moore

The Man In The Moon- Reese Witherspoon

Office Space- Ron Livingston and Jennifer Aniston

Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby- Will Ferrell

I could explain what these movies are about or why they're so amazing but I think these gifs do the movies justice. So if you don't have anything to do this holiday, tomorrow or just need to see some movies (I hope you've already seen most of these) you can check out some of my favorites. 

Love,

Ashley Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment