Friday, August 29, 2014

Award Season: Liebster Award



We're pumping the breaks on marriage today to post about an award I recently received! This is definitely the reason I haven't posted in a couple of days. I like to post thorough blog posts unless I'm just writing a story about myself. In that case I become emotionally slutty and do a lot of editing and revisions. Basic stuff to create a wonderful post for you but that is not what this post is about.

The lovely women over at Three Samosas nominated me for an Liebster Award. Basically you find a couple of lovely little blogs (I mean that figuratively and literally) with under 200 followers and you nominate them for the award.



Here are the rules:
The Rules:


  1. Post 11 facts about yourself.

  2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an 11-question set for the next group of nominees.

  3. Choose up to 11 (or more or less depends on the rules you follow) bloggers to nominate and link them in the post!

  4. Let your nominees know that they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!

  5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers


The Random Facts (with pictures lol):

asexyzebra: TRU TRU

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood has taken over a large portion of my life


Nachos...NACHOS ARE EVERYTHING


I love Froyo (frozen yogurt


All girls are princesses in my opinion



I'm having an internal debate between whether I like Girls or Sex and the City more


I really want to be a publicist one day.


I'm a progressive pescetarian (is that how you spell it)


I'm super girly and super tomboyish (tiaras and football)



I sleep a lot (which is why I blog so late in the day)


I fall in love with something or someone everyday


I love discussing philosophy over wine under the stars


 skellaten: crotchkat-vantass: juststrokemyglabella: 2spookysamy: highonvodka: themixedbagofspooky: spoopy-len-in-a-dress: riningear: doryishness: displaced-angel: ryedragon: inritum: reblog and make a wish!this was removed from tumbrl due to “violating one or more of Tumblr’s Community Guidelines”, but since my wish came true the first time, I’m putting it back. :) OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT’S BACK ON MY DASH. THIS SHIT WORKS OKAY, I AM DEAD SERIOUS. The last time I saw this on my dash, I didn’t think it would happen, so jokingly I wished I could go to a fun. concert. AND GUESS WHAT, I WENT TO A FUCKING FUN. CONCERT. THIS SHIT WORKS, TRY IT. YOOOOOOO I SAW THIS ON MY DASH THE OTHER DAY AND THOUGHT “ITS WORTH A TRY” SO I WISHED I COULD GET A 3DS LITERALLY LIKE 4 DAYS LATER MY DAD SENT ME A PICTURE OF THE 3DS XL HE BOUGHT FOR ME WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL IM STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS holy fuck, I didn’t expect this to work, I was like psh, whatever it’s just a quick reblog, but I wished my Dad would actually respond back to me AND HE FUCKING DID A FEW DAYS LATER, I GOT A FUCKING TEXT FROM MY DAD TODAY WHO HASN’T SPOKEN OR RESPONDED TO ME IN MONTHS HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS MAGIC IT WORKS.  I WANTED TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND AND I DIDN’T THINK I’D GET DAYS OFF BUT THIS WEEKEND I’M HEADING UP THERE??? THIS IS CRAZY SHIT  SO LIKE I JOKINGLY WISHED FOR MY OWN LEN KAGAMINE AND THEN LIKE A WEEK LATER I GOT A LEN NENDOROID??? H ELP WTF OKAY SO THIS SHOT ACTUALLY WORKS BECAUSE WHEN I WISHED, I HAD WISHED MY CRUSH WOULD LIKE ME BACK AND GUESS WHAT? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW. WHAT THE HELLLLL????? ok I’ve said this before but IM DOING IT AGAIN THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS, MY WISH DID COME TRUE SO I REBLOGED AGAIN AND SAID IT IN THE TAGS BUT THEN I WISHED FOR SMTH ELSE AND IT LITERALLY LITERALLY HAPPENED LIKE A COUPLE DAYS LATER WHAT THE HELL SO NOW IM WRITING THIS HERE FOR YOU BC I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS CRAP BUT STILL IT’S AN AWFULLY BIG COINCIDENCE THE BOY I FELL I LOVE WITH LEFT TO TRAVEL THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND HAS BEEN GONE NOW FOR 3 MONTHS. WE HAVENT SPOKEN SINCE BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE HIM FEEL TRAPPED TO ME AND NOT ENJOY HIS TIME SO I WAITED FOR HIM TO CONTACT ME FIRST. I SAW THIS ON A PARTICULARLY LOW DAY WHEN I WAS MISSING HIM SO MUCH I CRIED FROM THE PAIN, GUYS I REALLY LOVE HIM, SO I THOUGHT MEH WHAT THE FUCK, AND WISHED HE WOULD JUST LET ME KNOW HE WAS OKAY. GUYS. HE FUCKING CALLED ME 20 MINUTES LATER 20 FUCKNG. MINUTES. LATER. GOOD THINGS DO HAPPEN. AND ITS IN THIS POST. I wish for someone to leave something in my ask. OKAY SO I ASKED FOR A HEDGEHOG AND NOW GUESS WHO HAS A PET HEDGEHOG Follow back!



The Questions:


  1. What makes you smile?  Hot chocolate on a rainy day.

  2. What movie character would you like to be,for a day? Alice from Closer

  3. Why did you start blogging? I was told that I didn't have a strong enough internet presence since I want a job in social media marketing or public relations. 

  4. Your guilty pleasure/s? Kim Kardashian: Hollywood (you wouldn't understand), Hot Cheetos with chocolate, nerds, sweettarts, and food.

  5. Your personal style in 3 words? Banana Pudding Pop (get it?)

  6. A habit you are trying to or want to kick? My sleep schedule uuuugh I stay up way too late.

  7. Last movie you saw, and your honest opinion about it? Elmo in Grouch Land...lets be honest Elmo is freakin adorable. 

  8. Your fav time of the day? 4:15pm (evening)

  9. Best memory from your childhood? My dad took me to go see the movie Dinosaurs. We rarely spent one on one time with each other so the 5 or so memories I have mean a lot to me.

  10. Best advice given to you ?  "It's ok kid"

  11. Where do u want to live/be in 5 years time? I would like to be on the Forbes 30 under 30 list and live in a studio apartment by the shore. 


Nominations:
Claire over at World Traveler in Training
Ezrah over at Kala Kelly
Audrina over at Mindfully Audrina
Gloria over at That Socal Life
Leslie over at Things My Mother Taught Me
Sara over at A Wild Rose
Jess over at Procrastination Ramblings
Kerri Carrie (because her name is amazing) over at Frabjous and Beamish
Samantha over at Jill of All Trades
Felice over at This Kiss of Joy
Kasey over at Antlers and Anchors

My Questions:

  1. What is your favorite food?

  2. How do you de-stress?

  3. What scripture speaks the most to you?

  4. Where do you get your ideas for new posts?

  5. Cookies or Pie?

  6. What’s your favorite movie?

  7. What is your least favorite chore to do around the house?

  8. What’s your favorite hobby/activity to do in your spare time?

  9. Do you play or watch any sports?

  10. Are you a country or city girl?

  11. If you could describe yourself as any fruit what would it be?

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Ashely! I appreciate the nomination and I can't wait to check out some of the other blogs you've nominated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love froyo and yes, the Kardashian game is unexpectedly very addicting haha! Thanks for nominating me!

    http://mindfullyaudrina.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad someone else agrees with me haha and you are very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerri,
    You're very welcome I hope you enjoy the blogs that I nominated with yours :)

    ReplyDelete