Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Challenge Accepted:Feeling Beautiful

It took me 21 years to realize how beautiful I truly am. I used to perm my hair, flat-iron my hair daily, wear big baggy clothes, and anything else I could do to hide what I looked like (caked on make-up became a regular thing). I was so self conscious that I couldn't even begin to imagine why someone would even be interested in dating me. Needless to say my self-esteem was extremely low. Since my senior year of high school it has slowly improved and now at 21 I finally see how beautiful I am and how beautiful all women are!

So where am I going with this? Well I was challenged recently by Emma over at It's Emma Elise to post 5  pictures of myself that make me feel beautiful!

Well here they are...

(Anytime I'm being silly I always feel beautiful)

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures that make me feel beautiful. Feel free to post images that make you feel beautiful I'd love to see them all!

Oh and by the way I'm nominating
Mary at Along Comes Mary
Zoe at La Vie En Zoe
LaRe'shea at Not your average natural

Can't wait to see what pictures they post!

Love,
Ashley Nicole

3 comments:

  1. […] Mondays: Inspiring Blogger Award Challenge Accepted: Feeling Beautiful Cleaning House Fashion Fridays: Marital Bliss Sunday Funday: VMA’s […]

    ReplyDelete