Monday, August 25, 2014

Movie Night: Wedding Vows

Wedding Vow's is not a movie. Well it might be but this post is not about the movie if there is one. This is about one of the most important parts of a  wedding...the vows. If you're like me than you hate the basic one that the priest recite. Not that there is anything wrong with that but my heart gets super excited when hear people express how they truly feel about someone from their heart.

  • So today I decided to share with you my favorite love quotes of all time!
  • "You are the perfect verse over a tight beat."-Brown Sugar
  • "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out, I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich, I love when you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts, I love that after I've spent the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible. "-When Harry Met Sally
  • "I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane. "-Looking for Alaska
  • "I like you lot. I guess you could say I... really like you. I would... even dare to go a little further, perhaps. I... care a great deal about you. Very great deal. Maybe even... deeper than that. I... I... I love you. I mean, you know, not in like a, "Hey, let's, you know, let's have an underpants party," or whatever grownups do when they're in love, but I mean, I mean, I love you as one loves another person whom one simply cannot do without. You give my life purpose, and maybe, maybe that's enough. Because that's just about the greatest gift one friend can give another."-Family Guy
  • "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it."-City of Angels

  • "Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you." -Meet Joe Black
  • "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren’t right for anyone else."-The Cutting Edge
  • "Soul mates. It’s extremely rare, but it exists. It’s sort of like twin souls tuned into each other."-What Dreams May Come
  • "It’s the scariest day of the year. Yet only one thing scares me, that we might never have met."-Autumn in New York
  • "I know it's a cornball thing, but love is passion. Obsession. Someone you can't live without. I say fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy, and who'll love you the same way back. How do you find 'em? Well, you forget your head and you listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Because the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."-Meet Joe Black
  • "Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."-Meet Joe Black
  • "I always just hoped that, that I’d meet some nice friendly girl, like the look of her, hope the look of me didn’t make her physically sick, then pop the question and… um… settle down and be happy. It worked for my parents. Well, apart from the divorce and all that!"-Four Weddings and a Funeral
  • "The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."-The Moulin Rouge
  • "Have you never met a woman who inspires you to love? Until your every sense is filled with her? You inhale her. You taste her. You see your unborn children in her eyes and know that your heart has at last found a home. Your life begins with her, and without her it must surely end."-Don Juan DeMarco
  • "When You Realize You Want To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With Somebody, You Want The Rest Of Your Life To Start As Soon As Possible"-When Harry Met Sally

"J+K Wedding" by Jason Sussberg is licensed under CC BY 2.0 

4 comments: