Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekly Recap

That little cutie up there is my very beautiful niece that will be sprinkled throughout all of my posts from now on. Basically she wants to be just like me. She even wants to start a blog giving advice because it's such an extremely cute idea I'm actually really considering giving her a little section of my blog where I record her advice. It's just a thought.

Missed one of my posts? here's a recap!

Inspirational Mondays: Inspiring Blogger Award
Challenge Accepted: Feeling Beautiful
Cleaning House
Fashion Fridays: Marital Bliss
Sunday Funday: VMA's Wedding

Also here are some blog posts from last week that I love!

I Like You, but I Don't Want to Text You
The Positives of Social Media
Finding Time To Read
Be You Bravely
In-Between: My Best friend is Getting Married

6 comments: