Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Funday: Sorry is in order...


“It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.”


- George Washington



I know I keep saying I'm going to update more, that I have a specific schedule of posts I'd like to do and I'm sorry I haven't. But sometimes life happens. Life happens so much that you don't get a chance to even catch up with yourself. That you forget that breathing is a necessity. So I won't give you any excuses for my lack in blogging. I won't even attempt a half-done post about my life, my job, men, wine (even though Fresh & Easy has the best wine), or even how adorable my niece is. I won't do that to you.

I'd rather start new tomorrow and bring you wonderful posts on the same topics I have always told you I would write. So I promise tomorrow to bring back Motivational Mondays. I promise Tuesday and Thursday attempts will be made. That Woman Crush Wednesday will happen and that I have a series of beautiful bloggers that are interested in working with me. I also promise Fashion Fridays will be more than just my new obsession with Polyvore and that I will discuss movies on Saturdays and not just binge watch them Friday and Saturday as if I don't have to write about them too. Oh and Sundays. Sundays of course will remain dedicated to the wonderful blog posts I've been reading and recapping my previous week.

I promise this won't change and I promise to bring it back.

Love,

Ashley Nicole.

Blog Posts I Loved This Week:


SH*T NOT TO SAY TO A BLOGGER


Advice For New Bloggers


Why I left HCBN


How the Five Pillars of Yoga Apply to Life

4 comments:

  1. OMG I JUST LOVE YOUR BLOG! I NEVER REALLY WAS INTO READING THEM BUT YOURS IS AWESOME & RELEVANT & ALIVE! I KNOW YOU WILL GO FAR! KEEP IT UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I'm glad you enjoy my blog. It is really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete