Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Funday: The World of Employment!

Hi I'm Ashley Clayton and I applied for a Sales Associate position at Maurices. However, they believe that my skills would be better suited for an Assistant Manager position so I was hired as that instead! Yay me! Basically that is why I haven't blogged since Wednesday.

I actually wrote out Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays posts but completely forgot to schedule them. Therefore, I will schedule them for this week...Uh Oh that means you get double posts of Fashion Friday, Movie Nights, and some other random fun Thursday post. One might even include a discussion of a particular product I received that makes my legs feel wonderful! haha. Anyways I figured I would use today to update you guys on what has been going on in my life.

Anyways...here is my weekly recap and blog posts I've loved this week!

Weekly Recap:

Motivational Mondays: The Walk of Shame

Woman Crush Wednesday: An Ode to the bride

Blog Posts I Loved This Week:

18 Blogging Lessons in 18 months

How to improve your productivity

5 Things upping your blog game.

Tips & Tricks: 10 truths about blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment